My Guide Website?
Gourmet Flavors of Chinatown Food and Culture Walking Tour1 Reviews
Explore NYC's oldest Chinatown and enjoy seated multi course dining in our favorite 3 upscale Asian restaurants, along with a few on the go treats from local stars, you'll end up a Chinatown insider.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Boston: Guided Walking Tour of the Freedom Trail
- Boston: Cocoa and Carols Holiday Cruise
- Boston: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 45+ Attractions
- Boston: Fall Foliage Tour
- From Boston: Coastal Maine Small Group Day Trip
- Multi-course tastings at three Michelin awarded Chinatown Restaurants
- Learn all about the neighborhoods rich and storied history
- See Authentic Peking Duck carved in front of you by a master chef
- Taste an authentic Malaysian curry (not spicy) with the most delicious bread
- Experience Chinatown with our expert tour guides, rated #1 in NYC
DescriptionChinatown can definitely be intimidating, even for a native New Yorker! It’s a diverse neighborhood with historic landmarks, hidden side streets, delicious foods from all over Asia, and it’s home to one of the largest population of Chinese people in the western hemisphere. Join us as we share interesting stories, sights and delicious foods. Deciding where to eat in Chinatown can be overwhelming, so this is where we come in! Enjoy three mouthwatering sit-down tastings: 5 types of dim sum, authentic Peking Duck prepared as if you were in Beijing, and Malaysian street food. The tour also includes a modern and traditional dessert, representing two sides of a changing neighborhood. Join us for a memorable journey that will leave you with a deep understanding of the flavors, history, and confidence to navigate Manhattan’s Chinatown!
IncludesMulti tasting courses inside three highly rated Chinatown restaurants Tea included See the many shops, cultural and historical features of the neighborhood Become a Chinatown insider Eat with the #1 Food Tour Company in NYC
- This tour will take place rain or shine. We must be notified of any dietary restrictions 24 hours in advance (that we can accommodate).