My Guide Website?
From Boston: Coastal Maine Small Group Day Trip17 Reviews
Discover the wonders of Maine’s southern coast on this day trip from Boston. See York, Kennebunkport, Nubble Light, and the Bush Compound. Soak up stunning sea views and learn about local history and culture.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Boston: Guided Walking Tour of the Freedom Trail
- Boston: Cocoa and Carols Holiday Cruise
- Boston: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 45+ Attractions
- Boston: Fall Foliage Tour
- From Boston: Coastal Maine Small Group Day Trip
- Escape busy Boston and spend the day on the stunning coast of Maine
- Visit the impressive Nubble Light in York, built in 1879
- Stroll along Marginal Way and soak up epic views of the Atlantic
- See the Bush Family Compound at Walker's Point
- Enjoy a 45 minute trolley tour in Kennebunkport, narrated by a local
DescriptionDiscover Maine’s southern coast on this day trip from Boston and See highlights including York, Kennebunkport, Nubble Light, and the Bush Compound. Soak up stunning sea views and learn about local history and culture. The day begins with pickup from your downtown hotel in Boston and heads towards York, Maine. Upon arrival, stop at the impressive Cape Neddick Light Station, which dates back to 1879. Learn about this iconic landmark and hear how it got its nickname, Nubble Light. From there travel to the town of Ogunquit and enjoy a stroll along Marginal Way. Soak up stunning coastal views and see the Atlantic Ocean beat against the cliffs. End the walk at Perkins Cove, where you can enjoy free time to shop or purchase a ticket for the Lobster Boat Cruise. Arrive at Kennebunkport next and spend a few hours exploring, shopping, and grabbing some lunch. You’ll also enjoy a trolley tour, narrated by a local, and see the impressive Bush Family Compound at Walker’s Point. At the end of an unforgettable day, relax on the return journey to Boston.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in downtown Boston Transportation in an air-conditioned minibus Driver/guide 45-minute trolley tour in Kennebunkport 2.75 hours of free time in Kennebunkport Photo stop at Nubble Light, York 1.25 Mile Coastal Walk at Ogunquit (optional) Free time in Ogunquit Snacks and bottled water
- The trip may be canceled due to extreme weather conditions Marginal Way is 1.25 miles long, although it is not mandatory to complete the entire length