My Guide Website?
Boston Fenway Park: Guided Ballpark Tour with Options1895 Reviews
Discover Fenway Park, the iconic Boston landmark and Red Sox home, with 4 exclusive ballpark tours. Choose from public or private 1-hour tours, a pre-game tour, or a 15-minute tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Choose how you want to explore Fenway Stadium with 4 unique tours options
- Uncover the history of Fenway stadium and its beloved team, the Red Sox
- Revisit the careers of famous Red Sox players like Ted Williams and Babe Ruth
- Discover more than 170,000 stadium artifacts and 150,000 photographs
- Enjoy insider access to Fenway Park on four of the tour options
DescriptionDiscover Fenway Park, the historic Boston icon and home of the Boston Red Sox, through an array of tour options. Whether you prefer a public one-hour tour, a private one-hour tour, an exclusive Pre-Game Tour, or a convenient 15-minute tour, there's a perfect experience for every fan. Join our public one-hour tour and delve into the rich history of Fenway Park. Led by an expert guide, explore the ballpark and baseball field where Red Sox legends Williams, Yaz, Fisk, and Rice made their mark on Red Sox Nation. See Pesky's Pole and sit atop the world-famous Green Monster, which stands 37 feet 2 inches high overlooking left field. Take in the magnificent sights and breathtaking views of Boston atop the Roof Deck overlooking right field. For a more exclusive experience, opt for our private one-hour tour. In addition to visiting the same locations as the public tour, you'll have the opportunity to explore exclusive areas like the Red Seat, Visiting Team Clubhouse, and more (subject to availability). For the ultimate fan experience, the Pre-Game tour affords you exclusive access to the ballpark and field (subject to availability). Get early access to the ballpark before the general public and enjoy unique privileges. This experience takes place three hours prior to game time on game days. Short on time? This convenient 15-minute tour provides a quick glimpse into Fenway Park's stunning panoramic view of the ballpark and city skyline. Led by an experienced tour guide, this express tour covers the ballpark’s most iconic structures and locations, allowing you to soak in the atmosphere and capture your very own memorable photos. No matter which tour you choose, GeetYourGuide’s exclusive tours of Fenway Park offer a unique view into the Red Sox’s remarkable legacy and historic venue.
IncludesExpertly guided tour of Fenway Park Access to historic sites in Fenway Park
- Tour options differ, please read each option closely before selecting Children must be accompanied by an adult Children 2 years old and under can join the tour free of charge The tour may be operated by a multilingual guide A moderate amount of walking is involved Tours operate in all weather conditions Tours are subject to Fenway Park Terms & Conditions. Visit the link provided on your voucher for further information No bags larger than 12”x6” are allowed into Fenway Park. Exceptions: diaper bags and medical bags Tour itineraries are subject due to weather conditions and availability A game ticket is not needed in order to participate in tours