My Guide Website?
Boston: Discover Martha's Vineyard with Optional Island Tour266 Reviews
Explore Martha's Vineyard on a day trip from Boston and see the gingerbread cottages in Oak Bluffs, the quaint shops of Edgartown, and the Gay Head Cliffs. Upgrade your trip with a guided island tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the fairytale gingerbread cottages and browse the shops at Edgartown
- Enjoy the comfort and convenience of round-trip transportation from Boston
- Marvel at the beautiful ocean views from Cape Cod on your 35-minute ferry ride
- Choose to discover what Martha's Vineyard has to offer at your own pace
- Enhance your experience with a 3-hour fully guided tour of this idyllic island
DescriptionFall in love with the scenic island of Martha's Vineyard on a day trip from Boston. Admire the gingerbread cottages of Oak Bluffs and the iconic lighthouse of Aquinnah. Enhance your day by booking the guided tour or choose to explore the island at your leisure. Start your day with a pickup from your downtown Boston hotel in a minibus and enjoy a smooth transfer to the ferry in Falmouth, Cape Cod. Enjoy snacks and bottled water onboard while browsing the Martha’s Vineyard guidebook as you plan your six hours on the island. After a short ferry ride, disembark on the beautiful island. Admire the picturesque gingerbread cottages of Oak Bluffs and explore the quaint downtown shops of Edgartown. Soak up the views at the Gay Head Cliffs and marvel at the famous lighthouse in the town of Aquinnah. Bike and Jeep rentals are available for purchase, or simply explore the island with public transportation. You will also be provided with a discount card valid at some of the island's restaurants and attractions. After your day at Martha's Vineyard has come to an end, take in the views once more from the ferry before unwinding on your comfortable transfer back to Boston.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (subject to hotel location) Round-trip transportation from Boston to the ferry in minibus Round-trip ferry to Martha's Vineyard Snacks and bottled water on the minibus Martha's Vineyard Island guidebook Discounts on selected shops and attractions 3-hour guided tour on Martha's Vineyard (if option selected)
- For both options, guests will be provided with a discount card valid at some of the island's restaurants and attractions