My Guide Website?
Boston: Hop-on Hop-off Old Town Trolley Tour1057 Reviews
Climb aboard a hop-on hop-off trolley and discover the wonders of Boston as you tour around the city. Hop off at 14 stops throughout Boston with over 100 points of interest with a 1 or 2-day ticket.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hop off the trolley at any of its 14 stops in downtown, Beacon Hill, and more
- Visit 100+ points of interest including Paul Revere House and Faneuil Hall
- Discover the Historic North End, the Seaport District, and the Old North Chruch
- Make the most of your time in the city of Boston with a 1-day or 2-day ticket
- See the bar where the TV show Cheers was filmed and Boston Tea Party locations
DescriptionEnjoy a hop-on hop-off tour aboard Boston’s charming orange and green Old Town Trolley and visit more than 100 points of interest in the city at your own pace. Enjoy the freedom to hop on or off all day and discover sights like the Boston State House, Liberty Wharf, and the Charlestown Navy Yard. Take in double-decker height views while protected from the elements. The comfortable enclosed trolleys allow you to experience elevated viewing come rain, snow, or shine. Choose between 1-day and 2-day ticket options with free unlimited re-boarding. The Boston Trolley tour covers all the major areas including downtown, Beacon Hill, Back Bay, the theater district, and the waterfront. Conductors narrate the tour, offering a fun mix of trivia and humorous stories. There are 14 stops conveniently located close to over 100 points of interest in Boston, these are: • Stop 1: New England Aquarium/Faneuil Hall Marketplace • Stop 2: Historic North End • Stop 3: USS Constitution/Charlestown Navy Yard • Stop 4: North Station/TD Bank Garden • Stop 5: Old State House * Stop 6: Beacon Hill/Antique Row • Stop 7: Cheers Bar 'The Original' • Stop 8: Prudential Center/Skywalk Observatory (Currently closed due to construction) • Stop 9: Christian Science Plaza/Symphony Hall • Stop 10: Copley Place Shopping Galleries • Stop 11: Copley Square/Trinity Church • Stop 12: Old Town Trolley Welcome Center • Stop 13: Boston State House/ Boston Common/Beacon Hill • Stop 14: Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum (discounted admission included)
Includes1-day or 2-day hop-on, hop-off trolley day tour Live narration Discounted entry to the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum ($6 adult/$5 child)
- Tours depart from boarding locations approximately every half hour
- Effective from November 29: The last tour departure time from Stop 1 will be at 4 PM instead of 5 PM
- No tours are scheduled on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or Patriots Day
- Hop-on hop-off tickets are valid until the end of the business day on the day(s) of use