My Guide Website?
Boston: Small Group Night Tour with Boston Creme Pie4 Reviews
Discover the best of Boston on a fully guided scenic night tour. Start with a scenic sunset cruise on Boston Harbor, followed by a guided walking tour from Fenway to the North End.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Kick off your night in Boston with a scenic drive in downtown Boston
- Explore the North End neighborhood of the city at night on a guided walking tour
- Gain a local's perspective on the city with your expert guide
- Enjoy a different perspective on the city, illuminated at nighttime
- See historic landmarks such as the Paul Revere House
DescriptionStep back into the American Revolution and view the very best sites and attractions of Boston on a guided drive and nighttime walking tour. Join a local expert guide and uncover the story of Boston with historic highlights and personalized recommendations. Begin your tour of Boston with a pickup from your hotel in the downtown area. Kick off your night in Boston with a scenic drive in downtown Boston. Relax and take in the breathtaking panoramic views of the city skyline illuminated at night. Next, your local guide will take you on a narrated walking tour of the North End neighborhood. Stop outside the famous Skinny House, the narrowest house in Boston. See the historic Old North Church, the George Robert Fountain, and the Paul Revere House. You will have the opportunity to grab a quick pastry from a local North End bakery at the end of your tour. Finally, be returned to your hotel in Boston so you can enjoy the rest of the night.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Local tour guide Luxury transportation in Mercedes Metris van North End walking tour Local Boston Dessert from a North End bakery
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on this tour