My Guide Website?
Boston: North End Pizza Tour with 3 Slices and Cannoli100 Reviews
Explore Boston's North End and see 5 different Freedom Trail sites. Stop to enjoy 3 different slices from Boston's best pizzerias, and finish with a cannoli from a famous bakery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Taste a slice from Boston's oldest pizzeria, that features an 1883 brick oven
- Get a bird's-eye view of the Charlestown Navy Yard, USS Constitution
- Enjoy a Sicilian-style slice ranked in the Top 25 Best in America
- Taste the award winning Neapolitan-style pizza
- See Bunker Hill Monument and five Freedom Trail sites
DescriptionPizza is without a doubt America's favorite food. In all, there are over 61,000 restaurants serving pizza in the US, and Massachusetts alone boasts around 1,500 pizzerias. Enjoy a slice from Boston's oldest pizzeria that has a brick oven dating back to 1883, or a slice from a North End pizzeria voted Boston's Best Slice multiple times! Other stops may include a pizzeria named in the Top 25 Best in America, or from an eatery named one of the Top 10 Best Italian Restaurants in the World. Each tour features 3 different slices, all from top-rated Boston pizzerias. You’ll enjoy 2.5 hours of food, fun and history, and finish with a cannoli from a famous North End bakery.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide 3 pizza slices Cannoli dessert Bottled water
- This tour is perfect for all ages
- Walking distance is approximately 1 mile
- Wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing