My Guide Website?
Boston Harbor: Gourmet Brunch or Dinner Cruise48 Reviews
Come aboard a unique boat, the Odyssey, designed to provide the ultimate viewing of Boston's sights. Savor a delicious buffet brunch or a 3-course dinner served at your private table, then enjoy the onboard DJ and dance floor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dine on a gourmet three-course plated dinner or buffet brunch
- Enjoy the observation deck while cruising on Boston Harbor
- Take in the magnificent views of Boston's memorable skyline
- Listen to a live DJ and enjoy the opportunity to dance
- Admire famous landmarks including Bunker Hill and the USS Constitution
DescriptionExperience an elegant dining cruise on the Boston Harbor aboard the luxury cruising vessel, Odyssey. Choose between a buffet brunch and a 3-course dinner, or celebrate someone special with Mother's Day and Father's Day cruise options. Take in the city skyline while enjoying live music and a dance floor. Your voyage begins with being welcomed aboard by the captain and crew. The ship's photographer will take a picture to capture the memory. After being seated at your private table, tuck into your gourmet brunch buffet or 3-course dinner consisting of creative meals prepared fresh daily by the onboard executive chef. Dance to the live DJ or relax on one of three climate-controlled decks as you enjoy the scenery of the Boston skyline. Sample Dinner Menu (subject to change): Starters (choice of one): Watermelon and baby arugula salad For dinner on Wednesdays - Saturdays only: Hornblower signature seafood chowder Jumbo shrimp cocktail (extra charge) Seafood Tower (extra charge) Main (choice of one): Root vegetable fricassee Broiled salmon filet with roasted tomato vinaigrette Oven-roasted chicken breast with rosemary and thyme For dinner on Wednesdays - Saturdays only: Braised beef short ribs with Fresno pepper demi glaze Choice of Dessert (choice of one): Signature chocolate cake Mixed fruit with strawberries New York-style cheesecake Sample Buffet Brunch Menu (subject to change): Early Risers: Breakfast pastries Scrambled eggs Breakfast meats; potatoes French toast Late Risers: Kale quinoa salad Green goddess pasta salad Ceasar salad Oven-roasted whitefish Kid’s chicken tenders/fries Hand-carved strip loin Hand-carved oven-roasted Turkey Desserts: Odyssey's signature dessert: cakes, brownies, seasonal fruits
IncludesBuffet brunch or 3-course dinner (depending on option selected) Coffee, tea, and iced tea Onboard DJ and dance floor
- Infants are free, however, make sure you select the free infant ticket option to ensure admittance on the cruise In order to guarantee that your group can be seated together, please make sure to make just one reservation for your entire party If members of your group make separate reservations, the activity provider cannot guarantee that you will be seated together Attire should be smart-casual Jackets and cocktail attire are strongly suggested for the dinner cruise (no jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, t-shirts, gym shoes, or flip-flops are to be worn on the cruise) The menu is subject to change Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only Decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions Only credit cards will be accepted for onboard purchases