My Guide Website?
Boston: Historical Sightseeing Cruise1205 Reviews
Discover the historic and contemporary milestones of Boston’s inner and outer harbors during this fun, informative, fully narrated sightseeing cruise.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See views of the historic USS Constitution, Bunker Hill Monument and Old North Church
- Take in panoramic views of the Boston skyline and the Boston Harbor Islands
- Learn the highlights of American History where it started
- Travel through the Harbor Islands National Park Area
- Enjoy outdoor viewing decks and indoor spaces with large windows
DescriptionBoard a sightseeing cruise in Boston and take a tour around Boston Harbor. Experience breathtaking views, refreshing sea breezes, and vividly told stories of Boston's past and present as you admire the city's sights from the water. Depart from Long Wharf, then Cruise past the USS Constitution, the oldest commissioned US Navy warship afloat today, marvel at the Bunker Hill Monument, and catch a glimpse of the fabled Old North End Church steeple. Hear heroic tales told by expert narrators and learn about local legends from the Revolutionary War. You'll also discover how the harbor was transformed into one of the cleanest waterways in the country. Enjoy the best view no matter the weather, with spacious outdoor viewing decks when the weather is fine, and indoor spaces with large windows if you want to be indoors. Onboard refreshments and snacks are also available for purchase.
IncludesHarbor cruise Onboard narration Captain
- The boat is wheelchair accessible, however the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible Food and drinks are available for purchase on board and are not included in the price of the tour Infants are free, however, make sure you select the free infant ticket option