My Guide Website?
Salem: Boos and Brews Haunted Pub Crawl120 Reviews
Taste the Witch City’s best potions on this walking pub crawl of Salem’s most chilling haunted bars. Wind through 8 historic locations, including 4 pubs, while listening to stories of ghosts and murders.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit 8 haunted sites (including 4 pubs)
- Hear tales of witchcraft, murder, and secret tunnels
- Mingle with the ghosts of bootleggers at Mercy Tavern
- Sip a Devil’s Touch cocktail as you play drinking games
- Explore Salem with a seasoned guide and fun-loving group
DescriptionDouble, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble. Come sip Salem’s best brews and potions on this history-packed pub crawl of the Witch City. You’ll meet your seasoned US Ghost Adventures guide at Turner’s Seafood, where a mysterious woman in white haunts the dining room. From there, you’ll wind through seven other spooky, historic locations, including four pubs. Delve into the story of a jealous and murderous sea captain at Rockafellas. Mingle with the spirits of Mercy Tavern, where sailors disappeared into secret underground tunnels — never to be seen again. You’ll head home with a pleasant buzz and plenty of tantalizing stories to entertain friends and family.
IncludesVisit 8 historic, haunted locations (including 4 pubs) Experienced tour guide Researched and authentic ghost stories All taxes and fees
- - Tours run rain or shine, please dress appropriately for the weather. - You must bring a valid ID to purchase alcohol.