My Guide Website?
From Boston: Full-Day Historical Lexington & Concord Tour32 Reviews
Experience a deep dive into the true start of the American Revolution. Enjoy stops in Lexington, Concord, and more, and jump into the key moments of the events of April 19, 1775 and independence.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be transported back to April 19, 1775 as you travel along Battle Road
- Admire the incredible battle diorama of Red Coats and Minutemen
- Learn about Paul Revere, the Midnight Ride, and see where he was arrested
- Pass Emerson's House, the Wayside and Orchard Houses, homes of literary giants
- Stand on the real Battle Road in front of the Hartwell Tavern
DescriptionExplore Boston and the history of the beginning of the American Revolution. See Cambridge, Lexington and Concord, and more; and learn from an expert tour guide all about the American Revolution on this full-day escorted tour with a comfortable seat and large glass windows for a great view. Start the tour with pickup from 5 fixed Boston locations or your local hotel. You'll walk Lexington Battle Green, visit the Hartwell Tavern, and several stops before and at the Old North Bridge in Concord; the location of the 'shot heard 'round the world', heralding the beginning of the American War for Independence. Visit Lexington's Battle Green and the new Visitor Center, Minute Man National Historical Park, and learn about the revolution as you explore the battlefields, taverns and homes associated with April 19, 1775. Walk the oldest military burial site in the U.S. and see the Buckman Tavern, Orchard House, Emerson's Homestead, the historic Old Manse, Wright Tavern and the Old North Bridge where the 'short 'heard round the world' led to independence. Learn all the details of the events that began the American Revolution through a series of informative and enlightening stops along our full-day tour, brought to you by a local American history expert. Finish the tour with drop-off in downtown Boston at a stop convenient stop or your hotel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at one of five convenient locations near several hotels in Boston Transportation by comfortable air-conditioned mini-bus Historian guide Bottled water provided Restroom facilities Admission to Buckman Tavern Restaurant stop
- In the case of bad weather, your tour may be canceled In the event of a cancellation, customers will be offered an alternative date or refund Seats are cushioned Large glass windows for clear views and picture taking Excellent heat for when it's cold outside