My Guide Website?
Boston: Self-Guided Freedom Trail Walking Audio Tour w/ App63 Reviews
Explore the Freedom Trail in Boston on a self-guided audio walking tour with an app. Go at your own pace, see Boston's most famous sites, and hear their history from your curated audio guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel goosebumps up and down your spine as you walk past historical sites
- See the revolutionary sites of Boston from the 1700s, like Bunker Hill and more
- See where Paul Revere, Sam Adams and many revolutionaries fought for freedom
- Go at your own pace and schedule on this is self-guided walking tour with an app
- Hear the story of how the battle of bunker hill in fact took place on Breeds Hill
DescriptionDiscover Boston's Revolutionary history on a Freedom Trail self-guided audio walking tour with an app. Explore historic downtown Boston, the North End, and Charlestown all at your own pace and without the crowds. Simply press start and follow the arrow on the app to find your next stop, listening to professional narration along your way. Head off on a historical adventure through Boston's colorful past with this self-guided tour of the Freedom Trail. Start by walking through downtown Boston and see the Old State House, Faneuil Hall, Sam Adams grave, Old South, and much more. Then, continue by following the directions on your app to Boston's North End. See Paul Revere's House, Copp's Hill Burial Ground, Old North, and more to truly get a flavor of what this part of the city has to offer. Carry on to Charlestown to see Bunker Hill, the USS Constitution, and more. Best of all, take the tour anytime, at your own pace, and on your own schedule. This tour never expires on your downloaded app, so you can take it as many times as you like.
Includes1 Classic Freedom Trail tour WalknTours app download
- There is no tour guide on this tour
- This tour is on the WalknTours app, a 3rd party app, not on GetYourGuideApp
- It's best to bring earbuds, but it is not required • Bring a fully charged phone The tour includes 2.5 hours to 3 hours of walking
- The tour is 4.8 kilometers long
- To take the tour you'll get the WalknTours app and use the experience code in stop three of the voucher. It is not the GetYourGuide booking number