My Guide Website?
Boston: North End Food Experience with Pizza, Meats & Cheese76 Reviews
Tradition, history, and food define the North End, so join to discover the best of this dynamic neighborhood. And, walk off the beaten path to discover some of the best-hidden gems of the area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hear stories from some of the neighborhood’s long-time local merchants on a private or group tour
- Walk past some of the most historic locations in Boston’s oldest neighborhood
- Take in the tastes and smells of a traditional salumeria, a generations-old bakery and a family-run pastry shop
- Relax with your local guide, Italian-style, and enjoy one of the best cups of cappuccino or espresso in Boston
- Join a carbon neutral tour, organized and led by an eco-certified tour operator
DescriptionBegin your North End experience at the lifeblood of Boston, the Boston Harbor. Walk through a scenic waterfront park, with views of the harbor, East Boston and the historic wharfs lining Atlantic Ave. Make your way to the heart of the North End. Admire the views of some of the most historic sites and properties in the neighborhood, some dating back to the late 1600s and early 1700s. Know that delicious food is never far away in the North End. Discover a small, hidden Italian bakery serving fresh bread. Break bread with your fellow travelers and let the carbs give you the energy to continue your adventure. Stop by a proper Italian salumeria and enjoy some meats and cheeses. Next up, take in the energy of the North End’s busiest corridor, Hanover Street. It’s time for a mid-tour break with your guide at a traditional Italian café. Here, you will have a chance to enjoy your choice of a classic cappuccino, espresso, or tea. Let the caffeine kick in as you go back in time into North End history. You’ll hear stories about some of the most influential events that have happened in Boston, including Paul Revere’s midnight ride. Make your way to the Old North Church and step inside the hallowed walls. To this day, North Enders still attend this church, which is famous for its role in the Revolution. After church, dive deeper into the local side of the North End. A taste of pizza awaits at a neighborhood favorite and the stories are endless. Cap off the North End food experience with samples of the best of the best Italian pastries along the backstreets of this delicious neighborhood. Hopefully, there will be a chance to meet and chat with the area’s top bakers if you catch them at a quiet moment. After the tour, you’ll surely be ready to make a dinner reservation. Consult with your guide for the best recommendations and you will be set up for an amazing time in Boston.
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide A variety of food samples such as fresh bread, pizza, meats and cheeses, pastries and a hot drink Entrance fee to the historic church (or equivalent)
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6 This tour features visits to establishments that are not always able to cater for vegetarians and other dietary requirements. Discounts are available and your guide can assist you with recommendations on where to purchase alternative diet-friendly food during the tour For your tour, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people