My Guide Website?
Boston: New England Harbor Cruise161 Reviews
Step on-board for a 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise to discover the history and mystery of the New England Harbor town, Boston.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take perfect skyline pictures of Boston as the boat cruises along the waterfront
- View the steeple of the Old North Church, Bunker Hill Monument, USS Cassin Young and the USS Constitution
- Pass by Fort Independence and take in views of Boston's Seaport District
DescriptionBoston Harbor is home to 34 islands and nearly every island has a story to tell. From its fortifications and hauntings to lighthouses and wildlife sanctuaries, the harbor is full of rich and unique history that will keep your attention throughout the trip. Notable things to see include the Old North Church, Bunker Hill Monument, USS Cassin Young, the USS Constitution, Fort Independence, Boston's Seaport District, and Spectacle Island. The motor yacht's design was inspired by classic New England 1920s style steamships. She is one of the most comfortable and versatile cruise vessels in the Boston Harbor. She is 115-feet in length, features six bathrooms and provides ample seating throughout the ship. She is built for taking groups of people on spectacular sightseeing adventures. Thus, she is excellent for taking out groups of friends and family to see the harbor. Sit back and relax in the climate-controlled cabin or enjoy the sea breeze on the open top deck. During your harbor cruise, the captain will provide narration and the crew will be around to assist in making your trip more comfortable. Be sure to visit the fully stocked bar on the main deck to purchase refreshments.
Includes1.5-hour sightseeing cruise
- The only animals permitted on board are those who perform a manual task to assist a person, emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Please note that credit cards are the only form of payment accepted on the cruise
- Please advise when booking if you require assistance when boarding
- It is recommended to wear comfortable and weather appropriate clothing (light layers in summer and warmer layers in spring and fall)
- It is recommended to wear flat shoes to walk around the boat