My Guide Website?
Boston: Harborwalk and Tea Party Self-Guided Audio Tour6 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the history of Revolutionary America on a self-guided tour of the Boston Harborwalk.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Glimpse an actual blast from the past on the Boston Harborwalk
- Discover the secret meetings of the Sons of Liberty and the rebellions of the colonial merchants
- Explore iconic Boston Landmarks like the Northern Avenue Bridge and The Harbor Towers
DescriptionStart by downloading the Action Tour Guide app, which will function as your personal tour guide, audio tour, and map. Note: This 1+mile-long tour covers the essentials of Harborwalk and Tea party in 1-1.5 hours. Follow a scenic 1.5-mile walk along the Boston Harbor waterfront. Stroll between South Station and Long Wharf and immerse yourself in the rich stories of revolutionary America — from the secret meetings of the Sons of Liberty to the rebellions of the colonial merchants. Follow in the footsteps of Boston’s Tea Party revolutionaries, tea smugglers, and massive shipping unions — all while you look out upon the same Harbor that they once did. Start your tour at one of Boston's most underappreciated marvels of architecture: South Station. Discover stories of the American Revolution, Boston Tea Party, and Sons of Liberty as you stroll along Boston’s scenic Harborwalk. With this self-guided audio tour, unearth tales of rebellion, sabotage, and intrigue surrounding the Founding Fathers. Explore the huge attraction that is partially built over the Harbor, allowing the aquarium access to the natural environment of Boston's Harbor. Finish your tour at one of Boston's most historic spots: Long Wharf. From colonial battles against the British to modern crowds of tourists, this Wharf remains a Boston hotspot. Enjoy the views and the history as you conclude your tour here.
IncludesA link to download the Action Tour Guide app and a unique password for your tour(s). An audio guide, location-aware map, and storyteller — all in one mobile app tour. Our mission: To explore the world and its many stories. Join us! Excellent value: Buy only one tour per car. Don’t hassle with “per person” bus tickets. Ease of use: Stories auto-play based on your location so you don’t have to do anything once you’ve started. Offline map: Works without a cell signal or wifi once downloaded. Hidden gems: Visit often-missed spots and enrich your experience with little-known history. Flexibility: Explore at your own pace with no fixed schedule. Take a break, a hike, whatever, and pick up where you left off! No expiration date: Your tour is valid for life. Listen whenever, wherever, and however often you want. All-day support line: Call, chat, or email for help.
- This tour is a self-guided mobile app tour with a map, audio stories, and images.
- Access the tour on the Action Tour Guide app (separate from the Get Your Guide app).
- Use the unique password received after booking to download & preview your specific tours before you arrive.
- Start at the Starting Point. Follow the tour route. All audio stories play automatically based on your location.
- Flexible schedule: Use it on any day and at any time, or over multiple days. No need to rebook if your travel plans change.
- Lifetime access: Use it on your next trip here! This tour never expires.
- Walking tour: Use one tour per couple and share headphones.
- Get support by calling, chatting, or emailing - all day long.