My Guide Website?
Boston: Freedom Trail Walking Tour668 Reviews
Walk through history along the Boston Freedom Trail's famous red line to experience some of the most seminal landmarks of America's revolutionary founding. Walk in the footsteps of the founding fathers to and from Faneuil Hall and Boston Common.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See Boston Common, America's first public park
- Pay respects to the victims at the Boston Massacre site
- Visit the Granary Burying Ground, the final resting place of Paul Revere
- See the site of the oldest public school in the United States
DescriptionWalk in the footsteps of the patriots Paul Revere, Samuel Adams, Crispus Atticus, and John Quincy Adams as you explore Boston’s iconic Freedom Trail. Hear tales of the brave Bostonians and the small band of patriots who dared to challenge the strongest power of the 18th century. Listen carefully in the precincts of Faneuil Hall and hear the echoes of patriotic orators like Samuel Adams and James Otis advocating independence and revolution in the name of liberty. Remember the blood in the snow outside the Old State House on the night of the Boston Massacre, and enjoy the green serenity of Boston Common, America's oldest public park. Hear tales of the bravery, tenacity, and human frailty of the men and women whose outrage planted the seeds of representative government in the fertile soil of a new land as your knowledgeable, period-costumed guide navigates your party through a veritable living museum of American history. Eleven of the sixteen official Freedom Trail historic sites are featured during the 90-minute tour (approximately 1 mile) along the unique, red-lined, urban walking trail with plenty of time for questions and photographs. To experience a different spin on this iconic tour, try the Reverse Walk Into History option.
Includes18th-century costumed guides Tour of 11 Freedom Trail sites
- Walking tours leave every hour on the hour on a daily basis from Boston Common Visitor Information Center, and every hour on the half-hour on a daily basis from the ArtsBoston booth at Faneuil Hall.
- There is no need to specify a date/time. With your ticket, you are guaranteed a spot on one of the Freedom Trail Foundation tours any date any time.
- Tour times are subject to change with little notice.