My Guide Website?
Boston: Franklin Park Zoo Entry Ticket347 Reviews
Explore the vast Franklin Park Zoo and marvel at remarkable species from around the world such as gorillas, hippos, giraffes, lions, and many other animals.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore 72-acres of property at Boston's Franklin Park Zoo
- Discover hundreds of remarkable species from around the world
- Stand face-to-face with gorillas at one of five glass viewing stations
- Marvel at remarkable species like lions, kangaroos, and giraffes
- See the zoos newest babies including the Lowland Gorilla, Pygmy Hippo, Baird's Tapir and De Brazza's monkey
DescriptionBook your entry ticket to the Franklin Park Zoo in Boston and meet hundreds of remarkable species from around the world. Explore the 72-acre zoo nestled in the historic Franklin Park. Make your way around at a leisurely pace as you go from exhibit to view remarkable species that call the zoo home. Visit exhibitions such as the Kalahari Kingdom, Giraffe Savannah, Nature’s Neighborhoods, and the Outback Trail. Stand face-to-face with western lowland gorillas at one of five glass viewing stations. Come across ring-tailed lemurs, pygmy hippos, and a giant anteater. Discover African lions, Masai giraffes, Grevy's zebras, cute red pandas, prairie dogs, kangaroos, and emus.
IncludesEntry ticket Free parking
- April 1 to September 30: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, daily October 1 to March 31: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Last entry is one hour before closing Tickets are free for infants under 2, but they will be asked to pickup a complimentary ticket onsite at the zoo box office. Zoo New England Members are free and do not need to book a ticket. Please present your member ID at the entrance