My Guide Website?
Boston: Dog-Friendly Halloween Costume & Sightseeing Cruise
Dress up your 4 legged friend for a Halloween cruise. View the USS Constitution, Logan Airport, Boston Skyline and Bunker Hill Monument on this scenic cruise of Boston harbor with your Furry Friends.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax on board a Halloween sightseeing costume cruise with your furry friend
- View the Boston Skyline and watch planes take off and land at Logan Airport
- See the Bunker Hill Monument and USS Constitution from the boat while cruising
- Enjoy the music played by the cruise's DJ and the dance floor with your dog
- Experience a Costume Parade and enter to win prizes for best dog costume
DescriptionRelax on a scenic cruise tour of Boston Harbour with your furry friends on this Halloween Dog Days Costume Cruise. Enjoy socializing with other dog owners and spot creative costumes while enjoying the sights of Boston Harbour. Kick back, relax and enjoy some fresh air while you cruise around the harbor in your best costume with your furry friend. Take in all the sights and rich history with your four legged friend while enjoying a beverage and socializing with other passengers and their dogs. Enjoy views of the city, fish pier, Logan airport and the U.S.S. Constitution, and take part in a positively wonderful Costume parade with prizes. Take advantage of the cash bar and light snacks for sale, and enjoy an included DJ and dance floor as part of the experience.
IncludesDJ Harbour Cruise Costume contest
- This cruise takes place rain or shine There is outdoor and enclosed space on the vessel All dogs must be on-leash for the entire cruise