My Guide Website?
Boston: Buffet Lunch or Dinner Cruise on Boston Harbor205 Reviews
Dine aboard the Spirit of Boston and enjoy an extensive buffet lunch or dinner while cruising down historic Boston Harbor. Listen to fun music and enjoy beautiful waterfront views from the outdoor sundecks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Indulge in a delicious buffet lunch or dinner attended by a server
- Enjoy 360 degree views from the observation decks while cruising on historic Boston Harbor
- Listen to your favorite songs on the upper-deck rooftop lounge
- View Boston's famous landmarks, including Boston's Seaport District and the USS Constitution warship
DescriptionAdmire the sights of Boston with a 2-hour lunch or 3-hour dinner cruise on Boston Harbor. Savor an extensive buffet aboard the Spirit of Boston, and visit any of the 3 climate-controlled decks to watch the city glide by. Upon arrival, receive a personal greeting and have your photo taken by the ship's photographer to capture the memory. After being seated at your private table, feast on your lunch or dinner buffet consisting of creative meals prepared fresh daily. While you eat, listen to tunes from an onboard DJ. After your meal, go out on deck for panoramic city views. SAMPLE BUFFET MENU Salads Caesar Salad Romaine Lettuce | Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Herb Croutons Bow Tie Pasta Salad Scallions | English Cucumbers | Roma Tomatoes | Dill & Mustard Vinaigrette Vegetables, Potatoes, and Pasta Roasted Broccoli Florets, Creamed Corn and Cheddar Cheese Casserole, Mashed Potatoes Entrees Baked Ziti Pasta, Oven-Baked Atlantic Flounder, Filet Honey, and Sesame Chicken, Italian Beef Meatballs, Braised Beef Short Ribs Desserts Seasonal Spirit Dessert Display Please note that menu items are subject to change.
Includes2 or 3-hour cruise on the Spirit of Boston Buffet lunch or dinner Onboard DJ Unlimited coffee, hot tea, and iced tea
- Durations are approximations and sometimes the cruises do not last as long as the durations stated
- Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure
- Infants are free, however, make sure you select the free infant ticket option to ensure admittance on the cruise
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- For your safety, flat, closed-toed shoes are recommended
- The menu is subject to change
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- In order to guarantee that your group can be seated together, please make sure to make just one reservation for your entire party. If members of your group make separate reservations, the activity provider cannot guarantee that you will be seated together