My Guide Website?
Boston: Boos and Brews Haunted Pub Crawl31 Reviews
Learn the haunted history of Beantown (Boston) on this 2-hour pub crawl. Visit 4 bars and 5 haunted city locations with your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit 9 historic, haunted sites (including 4 pubs) including haunted hotels and
- Share a drink with the ghost of John F. Kennedy at the 21st Amendment
- Ward off the evil souls of the Omni Parker House Hotel's haunted visit
- head to the Beantown Pub to hear about the life and death of Sam Adams
- See the 3rd oldest, 17th-century graveyard in Boston at the Granary Burying Ground
DescriptionEnjoy an evening pub crawl of haunted bars across Boston, and pass by spirited locations in the city on a guided haunted tour. Hang out with John F. Kennedy in the back corner of the 21st Amendment. Teleport to Ireland with a pint of Guinness at Emmet’s Pub. Visit the Omni Parker House Hotel, where a sinister liquor salesman haunts Room 303. Finally, head to the Beantown Pub to hear about the life and death of Sam Adams from your guide. Finish the tour at the 17th-century Granary Burying Ground cemetery.
IncludesKnowledgeable guide Authentic, local ghost stories Well-researched and credible history
- Tours run rain or shine, please dress appropriately for the weather • This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile