My Guide Website?
Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure: Boston Harbor14 Reviews
Get to know the Boston Harbor on this urban scavenger hunt! Let your smartphone be your guide as you compete to solve clues and complete challenges. See the sights of the city and learn about local history, while you explore the wharves, parks and harbor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Make your way through Boston Harbor solving clues and completing challenges
- Stop and go as you please, taking as much or as little time as you need
- Use your smartphone to navigate the historic Boston Harbor
- Play the game, see the sights and experience Boston Harbor in a whole new way
DescriptionLooking for a way to turn Boston Harbor area into a giant game board? Come experience an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the 'Amazing Race' with a three-hour sightseeing tour of the Harbor area. Guided from any smart phone, make your way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. Your Boston Harbor amazing scavenger hunt adventure will begin at a serene labyrinth on the Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway and take you to historic wharves and parks with outdoor art. You'll be introduced to a small herd of seals, and view scenic harbor vistas. The game route will have you strolling down the Greenway and exploring historic harbor sites including the location of the Boston Tea Party, as the game shows you some of the best sights and hidden gems of the city. Using a smartphone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play. Stop for lunch along the wharf or take a stroll on one of the shaded trails of the park… why not, it’s your schedule! Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers a great value to those on a budget.
IncludesSmartphone scavenger hunt
- A team may have as many people as you like. However, this adventure is typically best with no more than 5 people on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a Quest with a unique email address and password
- You may purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months before your adventure
- It is suggested that you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and paper and, of course, a fully charged smartphone
- You can do the scavenger hunt at any time - you are not limited to the time and date you choose at booking
- A step-by-step process on how you can redeem your scavenger hunt code can be found on your confirmation voucher after purchase