My Guide Website?
Freedom Trail Self-Guided Walking Tour & Interactive Quiz14 Reviews
Discover the history of America on a self-guided audio tour of the Freedom Trail of Boston. Listen to an audio guide and see the famous 54th Regiment Memorial, Granary Burying Ground, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Make memories for a lifetime on an audio walking tour of Boston’s Freedom Trail
- Explore the trail at your own pace with an audio feature as your personal guide
- Visit the Boston Common Visitor Center, Park Street Church, State House, etc
- Hear stories and facts about the revolutionary patriots of America
- Discover the hidden gems, history, and culture of the Freedom Trail of Boston
DescriptionExperience the beauty of the Freedom Trail of Boston on a self-guided walking tour. See the famous places like Boston Common Visitor Center, Park Street Church, Boston State House, and more with the magic of an audio guide. Start by downloading the Action Tour Guide app that will function as your personal guide, audio tour, and map all in one. You will receive the download instructions after booking. Download the app and start the tour with your mobile phone as your guide. Start your tour at the Boston Common Visitor Center. Walk towards the north for a great view of the Boston State House, topped with a real gold dome. Visit the iconic Robert G Shaw and the 54th Regiment Memorial, historic Park Street Church, Granary Burying Ground, and the Old South Meeting House. You will pass by the Old Corner Bookstore, and continue to the Old State House, which has the distinct honor of being the place where the declaration of Independence was read aloud to the people of Boston. The next landmark is the Boston Massacre. Here, you will get a chance to untangle the truth behind this oft-misunderstood event. Continue to see the Faneuil Hall, a regal structure that witnessed countless historical events. Admire the iconic Paul Revere House, Old North Church, Copp’s Hill Burying Ground, before continuing to the USS Constitution. It is known by its nickname Old Ironsides. Finally, reach the Bunker Hill Monument, commemorating one of the first battles of the Revolutionary War. Explore the city with a smartphone GPS navigated audio tour at your own pace and schedule.
IncludesIn addition to the Get Your Guide app, download the Action Tour Guide app. You will use this app to take your tour. Download your self-guided tour within the app using the unique tour password (sent via e-mail & text). Go to the starting point and start the tour. No one will meet you. This is self-guided. The tour automatically starts when you reach the starting point. You can get tech support by calling, chatting, or emailing - all day long. Remember, this tour is an audio tour guide and not an attraction entrance ticket.
- This tour is a self-guided mobile app tour with a map, audio stories, and images.
- Buy one tour per couple. Use car speakers (driving tour) or share headphones (walking tour).
- The app offers a professional audio stories, scripts, images, videos, deep dives, hidden gems, hikes, and offline directions.
- Flexible schedule: Use it on any day and at any time- over multiple days.
- Use it on your next trip here! This tour never expires.
- Go at your own pace: Stop, start, pause, re-do… whatever you like, whenever you like it.
- It auto-starts based on you reaching the starting point.
- All stories play based on your location
- Get support by calling, chatting, or emailing - all day long.