My Guide Website?
Boston: View Boston Observatory Entry Ticket81 Reviews
Enjoy breathtaking, 360-degree views from indoor and open-air decks with this ticket to View Boston in the iconic Prudential Tower. Choose from standard, priority timed, and priority flexible tickets.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in 360-degree views from the tallest observation deck in New England
- Enjoy both indoor and outdoor 360-degree viewing platforms at any time of year
- Create your own custom Boston itinerary for use after your visit
- Discover Boston with a 270-degree immersive theatre and a 3-D model of the city
- Buy food and drink with a view with two restaurant dining options
DescriptionDiscover Boston’s newly renovated and reimagined observation deck, View Boston, with this entry ticket. Admire unrivaled panoramic views of Boston’s city skyline. Get access to the indoor and outdoor viewing decks, dining options, and immersive exhibits on the top three floors of the Prudential Tower. Ascend to Prudential Tower’s 52nd floor for incredible indoor views of the city. Use the virtual viewers to learn more about the city’s many famed landmarks and attractions, and use the elevated viewing platforms to ensure the best views. Visit the Cloud Terrace on the 51st floor to capture photos on the 360-degree open-air deck. Stop and purchase beverages, shareable plates, and quick bites with a view at Stratus, New England’s highest cocktail bar. Stop at Boston 365 to view a remarkable 3D model of the city with projection-mapping that dramatically reveals the seasons and celebrations. Go to Open Doors, a 270-degree immersive theater which showcases street-level exploration of the various neighborhoods and behind-the-scenes perspective from some of Boston’s most beloved attractions, including Fenway Park. Make use of the interactive neighborhood discovery tool Explore Boston, which allows you to explore the various neighborhoods and locate attractions, restaurants and landmarks of interest based on your individual taste and create your own customized itinerary. For an exceptional culinary experience, make a reservation at The Beacon Restaurant. With seasonally inspired cocktails, classic Bostonian dishes and a 22-seat window facing bar, this is Boston’s highest dining destination.
IncludesSkip-the-line entry ticket to View Boston 360-degree indoor and outdoor viewing decks Customized Boston digital itinerary Boston 365, a 3D projection-mapped model of Boston Open Doors Immersive Theater, a 270-degree movie highlighting Boston Admission to dining options with panoramic views Indoor/outdoor cocktail lounge Skip-the-elevator lines (depending on option selected) ViewFinder Map Keepsake (depending on option selected) $8 or $12 to drink or shop (depending on option selected)
- All visitors must have a ticket, including children 5 and under
- All visitors must pass through security and this line cannot be skipped
- The observatory is open rain, snow, or shine
- Customized itineraries will be delivered to you digitally
- Reservations for The Beacon Restaurant can be made on Open Table. A ticket to View Boston is required to access the restaurant
- Standard and Combination Tour Tickets are timed tickets. Please be sure to arrive with plenty of time for your chosen entry time.
- All-Inclusive Tickets are “flexible time” tickets, so you can arrive at any time during opening hours, up to 1 hour before closing time, on the day you have booked for your visit. Operating hours are from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM