My Guide Website?
Boston: TV and Movie Filming Sites Private Tour
Experience Boston’s movie magic at over 40 filming locations for famous TV shows and movies. Join your private guide for a driving tour of attractions like Fenway Park and the New England Aquarium.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Boston: Guided Walking Tour of the Freedom Trail
- Boston: Cocoa and Carols Holiday Cruise
- Boston: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 45+ Attractions
- Boston: Fall Foliage Tour
- From Boston: Coastal Maine Small Group Day Trip
- Relive the thrilling chase scene following the route seen in The Town
- Grab a drink at the Good Will Hunting's tavern and the Cheers pub
- Imagine the commotion of filming explosive stunts featured in Blown Away
- Admire the historic architecture of South Station and Boston Public Library
- Hear about the work that goes into filming scenes at each location
DescriptionDrive around Boston on a private tour of popular filming locations for the biggest TV shows and movies. Visit cultural sites like Beacon Hill, Fenway Park, New England Aquarium, and Copley Square and discover the reason they’re featured so frequently on screens big and small. Meet your guide in the picturesque neighborhood of Beacon Hill, lined with cobble-stoned streets and Victorian-era buildings. Explore the larger downtown area to see where 8,000 windows exploded in a single stunt in Blown Away. See Copley Square, also featured in Blown Away, and the Boston Public Library, a common location for Boston-based movies, before heading north to Charlestown. Ride through the neighborhood where the dramatic chase in The Town took place and learn about the area’s history as a hub for mobsters. Grab a drink at L Street Tavern, the humble home of Good Will Hunting. Continue through the South Boston Waterfront and stop outside the New England Aquarium featured in Ted 2 and South Station, the bustling transportation center featured in Ray Donovan. Venture west to Fenway Park, the legendary baseball stadium home to the Red Sox and seen in movies like Ted, Fever Pitch, and many more. Continue around the city to recognize streets and buildings from The Departed, Boston Legal, Ally McBeal, The Equalizer 2, Mystic River, and Legally Blonde. Finish back in the region of Beacon Hill at the Cheers pub whose charming exterior inspired the hit TV show. Part ways with your guide and head inside for a beer or continue your adventure around Boston.
IncludesTransportation Private tour
- This tour will take place rain or shine