My Guide Website?
Boston: South End Neighborhood Food Tasting & History Tour14 Reviews
The rich history and renowned food scene found in Boston’s South End neighborhood provide the perfect ingredients for a fun and memorable 3-hour local food and cultural experience!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savor food specialties from beloved local eateries
- Stroll the neighborhood streets and discover Boston’s South End
- Learn about the chefs and owners behind the restaurants, markets, cafes, and bakeries
- Explore the largest urban Victorian community in the country
- Visit sites of historical, architectural and cultural significance
DescriptionEat. Explore. Experience Boston! Experience this one-of-a-kind foodie adventure through South End and get a taste for one of the city’s vibrant neighborhoods. Visit 6 local eateries to sample tastings of their most popular dishes. Enjoy mouth-watering specialty dishes and learn about the establishments themselves, and the people who bring them to life. Hear stories about the owners and chefs, and the history behind each of the restaurants, markets, and bakeries visited. As you stroll from one tasting to the next, visit sites of historic, architectural, and cultural interest. Learn about the South End, from its early development to the beloved Boston neighborhood it is today. This walking neighborhood food experience will leave you both full and fulfilled, with plenty of food for a satisfying lunch. Explore the South End on a fun-filled afternoon, in the company of a knowledgeable local guide.
Includes3-hour walking tour Guide Tastings from 6 local eateries Alcoholic beverage pairing with last tasting Local taxes and fees
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- This tour is not recommended for guests under the age of 12 years.
- This is a walking tour, so you will be on your feet most of the time.
- Tours run rain or shine.