My Guide Website?
Boston: Small Group Freedom Trail History Walking Tour149 Reviews
Discover the iconic Freedom Trail on a small-group walking tour with a local guide. Visit historic landmarks in Downtown Boston and the North End while listening to stories about Revolutionary Boston.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walk the iconic Freedom Trail and see Boston's major historic landmarks
- Enjoy a small-group experience, avoiding large crowds and congested sidewalks
- Hear stories from the American Revolution and the birth of the United States
- Visit the final resting places of Paul Revere, Samuel Adams, and others
DescriptionLearn about the tumultuous 15-year period that culminated in the American Revolution on this small-group tour. As you walk through the heart of Boston with a local guide, you’ll follow the footsteps of Colonial Bostonians, all of whom grappled with the difficult question of loyalty or rebellion to crown and country. Start your walking tour on Boston Common, where the Freedom Trail originates. As your guide leads your small group along the Freedom Trail, hear gripping stories from Revolutionary Boston and learn the significance of landmarks such as Granary Burying Ground, Old South Meeting House, the Boston Massacre Site, Old State House, Faneuil Hall, Paul Revere House, and more. Your walking tour concludes in Boston's North End on Copp's Hill Terrace, steps from the Old North Church and delicious Italian restaurants. This final viewpoint allows guests to see the U.S.S Constitution and Bunker Hill Monument over in Charlestown. Guests will thus see all 16 official landmarks that comprise the Freedom Trail.
IncludesDowntown Boston and North End Freedom Trail (See 16 landmarks) Small groups (16 guests max)
- This activity operates rain or shine; tour is entirely outdoors The tour involves approximately 2.0 miles (3.2 km) of walking The walk generally covers level terrain, with a few stairs along the way The duration of the tour may vary, but tour won't be more than 3 hours The tour route does not include the Charlestown neighborhood