My Guide Website?
Boston: Scenic Harbor Cruise (Dog-Friendly)14 Reviews
Take your four-legged friends aboard a cruise around Boston Harbor. On this boat ride for the whole family, you'll see the highlights of Boston from the scenic waterfront.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in the best views of Bostom from the water
- Admire panoramic views of Boston skylines on an open deack
- See the USS Constitution, Logan Airport, Boston Skyline and Bunker Hill Monument
- Enjoy a cruise with the whole family, including dogs
DescriptionEnjoy a relaxing sightseeing cruise with the entire family — dogs included. As you sail along the Boston Harbor, see beautiful views of the skyline and tick off the city highlights. Start from Rowes Wharff and glide past such historic landmarks like the Federal Courthouse, the Seaport District, and the working pier. Enjoy snacks and drinks available on board as you take photos of the Boston skyline. See the historic USS Constitution, the US Navy's oldest warship, in her berth in the Charleston Navy Yard. Finish the cruise at the North End of the harbor and head back to Rowes Wharf.
IncludesA scenic cruise on Boston harbor
- Dogs are welcome but are not required to take part in this cruise