My Guide Website?
Boston: Revolutionary Rockstars Freedom Trail Walking Tour
Embark on a journey through the Boston Freedom Trail on a historical walking tour. Hear tales of pirates, patriots, unsung heroes, and buried secrets as you explore Boston on foot.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hear tales of the Massachusetts 54th, Crispus Attucks, and Rachel Wall.
- Uncover the truth behind John Hancock’s dramatic signature.
- Stand where patriots shed blood during the Boston Massacre.
- Learn why Ben Franklin dropped out of school and used a female pen name.
- Explore Boston with a seasoned guide as your leader.
DescriptionWalk in the footsteps of Sam Adams, Paul Revere, and Ben Franklin on this history-packed tour of the Boston Freedom Trail. You’ll meet your seasoned Junket guide at the entrance to Boston Common, where pirates and quakers were hanged during puritan rule. From there, you’ll wind through eight other historic sites, including the Old South Meeting House. Find out what’s hidden in Sam Adams’ time capsule. Learn the secrets behind Paul Revere’s bells, and visit the school that made Ben Franklin a dropout. Your guide will weave tales so descriptive it will feel like you’re marching into battle with the Massachusetts 54th, or hoisting crates of tea into the harbor. Along the way, you’ll uncover stories left out of the history books — like Harriet Tubman’s military service, and the real reason John Hancock signed the Declaration of Independence in big, bold font. Come explore the surprising, gory, inspiring, and dramatic American stories you’ve never heard. Book a tour today!
Includes1.5-hour walking tour Knowledgeable guide Well-researched and credible history
- This tour takes place rain or shine. This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile.