My Guide Website?
Boston: Private Walking Photography Tour4 Reviews
Capture your time in Boston with this unique photography walking tour. Explore the city's top sites, hear about local history, and receive 20-30 edited photos of your tour's highlights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Remember your time in Boston with photos at some of the city's top attractions
- Show off your trip with 20-30 digital images that are professionally edited
- Send yourself a postcard from Boston with your favorite picture from the tour
- Soak up the city sights and learn about the city's long and facinating history
- Uncover tips and tricks that will boost your smartphone photography skills
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of Boston's natural and urban scenery on this guided walking tour with a photographer. Follow a carefully planned route to visit some of the most stunning and culturally significant spots in Boston. Choose from a group tour or a private experience. Meet your guide in front of the Massachusetts State House in the heart of the city. Get to know your guide before beginning your photo adventure. Uncover hidden gems and see some of the city's top attractions along your route. Dive into the history behind the sights along the the way. After you finish, visit a cozy Boston café where you can purchase a cup of coffee or tea and review the photos together. Talk about and analyze different modeling poses and photo compositions, and get some creative tips for your own smartphone photography. Be sent a postcard with a photo of your choosing as a keepsake. Get advice on other spots to visit in the city so you can continue capturing lovely images and memories. In 5-10 days, receive and email with 20-30 high-quality digital images from your tour.
IncludesPhotographer guide Walking tour 20-30 edited photos
- The photos will be sent to you by the activity provider 5-10 days after the tour