My Guide Website?
Boston North End self-guided walking tour & scavenger hunt
The Boston North End Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 4.8 km / 3 mi self-guided walking tour with challenges. It should take approximately 3 hours to complete and ends near the start location.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Available in English and in French
- Pet-friendly throughout
- Start whenever you are ready, from your smartphone – no fixed schedule
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible throughout
- See the sights! 46 locations
DescriptionAre you looking for things to do in Boston? Our North End scavenger hunt is a 3-hour self-guided walking tour with challenges, taking you to all the sites like Long Wharf, Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Bridge, Quincy Market, Old North Church, and Paul Revere Mall! You will have to solve challenges at every step to discover your next destination. At each step, you will learn a little history as well as interesting facts about what surrounds you. The Boston North End Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 4.8 km / 3 mi self-guided walking tour with challenges along the way. It should take you approximately 3 hours to complete. - A fun learning experience - Learn some local history - Challenge your knowledge: 34 varied challenges - Fun for all ages, kids included - Walk at your own pace: 4.8 km / 3 mi - Take as little, or as much time as you wish to complete your hunt Buy 1 scavenger hunt for your party of 1 to 6 people.
Includes34 varied challenges Directions and instructions on your smartphone 24/7 customer service
- You will need to convert your voucher on our website before beginning the activity. To do so, your GetYourGuide account Must Have your Real Email or Phone number as we will email and text instructions to them. These will tell you how to convert your purchase on our website to complete the activity.