My Guide Website?
Boston: In Cold Blood True Crime Guided Walking Tour13 Reviews
Step into the world of serial killers, gangs, and schemers on this tell-all tour of Boston’s most harrowing true crime locations. Uncover centuries of true crime as you explore Boston with a guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hear 13 crime stories spanning from the 17th century to today
- Investigate mind-boggling mysteries and unsolved murders
- Unlock the origin story behind the Ponzi Scheme
- Follow the trail of one of America’s earliest serial killers: Jane Toppan
- Explore Boston with a seasoned local guide at your side
DescriptionExecutions, duels, strikes, and schemes have left a mark on Boston over the last 400 years. Join a seasoned US Ghost Adventures guide for a history-packed tour of the most harrowing true crime sites in the city. You’ll meet your group in Boston Public Garden, where you’ll dive into the bone-chilling story of one of America’s first serial killers: Jane Toppan. From there, you’ll wind through 12 other stops, unlocking a new piece of history at each one. Stand where Benjamin Woodbridge fell, bleeding, after an 18th century duel. Hear the chaotic and contradictory testimony that left investigators stumped over the Karina Holmer murder. Get a glimpse into the minds of famous schemers like Clark Rockefeller and Charles Ponzi, and unearth the history of body snatching at the Old Granary Burial Ground. Agatha Christie once wrote, “Crime is terribly revealing.” What will Boston’s crimes reveal about the city? Come find out.
Includes2-hour guided walking tour Knowledgeable guide Well-researched and credible history
- This tour takes place rain or shine. This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile.