My Guide Website?
Boston Harbor: Winter Holiday Weekend Brunch Cruise11 Reviews
Step aboard a 1920s-style classic yacht decked out in winter Christmas holiday decor with a heated main observation cabin. Enjoy a 3-course buffet brunch and relax as the boat cruises Boston Harbor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Step aboard a comfortable 1920s-style yacht and enjoy the sights as the boat cruises around Boston Harbor
- Indulge in a freshly-made 3-course brunch buffet with delicious seasonal items
- Grab a drink from the onboard bar
- See historic sites such as the Boston Harbor Islands and the USS Constitution
- Get into the holiday spirit and enjoy a boat fully decked out in holiday decor
DescriptionTake a relaxing 2-hour cruise through the Boston Harbor during the holiday season in the warm, cozy, and festively-decorated interior of your boat. While aboard, warm up with a cup of hot cocoa or a seasonal libation as you pass by the harbor sites. Enjoy a hot and freshly-prepared three-course brunch as you soak in the panoramic views of Boston Harbor. The brunch cruise is the perfect event for groups looking to entertain guests from out of town or locals looking to celebrate in a beautiful setting.
Includes3-course brunch buffet 2-hour boat cruise
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. There is a heated, enclosed main observation cabin along with an open-top deck Some dietary requirements can be accommodated. Please provide the necessary information during the booking process Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted Please let the activity provider know in advance if assistance is required for boarding Keep in mind seating is arranged and guests may be assigned to a shared table Please let the operator know if booking separately from other guests in your party