My Guide Website?
Boston: Harbor Sunset Yacht Cruise315 Reviews
See Boston Harbor from a 1920s-style yacht and admire the sun setting behind Boston's skyline. Buy a drink from the onboard bar and look out for city highlights, including Fort Independence.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy light commentary on top monuments (replaced by holiday music in December)
- Listen to music played throughout the trip to create an enjoyable atmosphere
- Cruise by Fort Independence on Castle Island, named by George Washington
- See the various sites of the inner harbor
- Enjoy cannon fire at sunset, which will be presented off of the USS Constitution
DescriptionEmbark on a sunset yacht tour of Boston Harbor. Step aboard the classic and inviting Northern Lights yacht for spring, summer, and fall departures or the cozy and seasonally decorated Yacht Manhattan for holiday departures in December. Both are Coast Guard-certified vessels with a professional captain and crew that are stylized after classic 1920s-style vessels. Sit back and relax in a climate-controlled cabin, or enjoy the sea breeze on the open deck areas. Be sure to visit the fully stocked bar to purchase refreshments by credit card so you can sip refreshing drinks as you cruise along the harbor. The Northern Lights yacht is one of the most comfortable and versatile cruise vessels in Boston Harbor and is modeled after 1920s-style New England steamships. At 115 feet in length, it features six bathrooms and provides ample seating throughout the ship for up to 149 passengers. Built for taking groups of people on spectacular sightseeing adventures, she is the perfect vessel for taking groups of friends and family out to see the harbor. In December, cruise through the harbor on the yacht Manhattan, designed in the style of the motor yachts used by the wealthy elite in the early 20th century. Relax on this gorgeous, buff-hulled, 80-foot yacht, which offers elegance and comfort wrapped in turn-of-the-century tradition. She is equipped with teak decks and mahogany trim. Her spectacular cabin features an all-glass observatory, cushioned seating, and conversation-friendly tables, all of which provide you and your guests with stunning panoramic views in a heated cabin for festive holiday cruising.
IncludesCruise ticket Crew Light commentary during the cruise (except December holiday departures)
- This cruise lasts 2 hours; you are required to arrive 15 minutes in advance for pre-boarding
- Please do not bring your own alcohol, you will be able to purchase beer, wine, Champagne or cocktails from the bar while on-board
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted. Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Masks are no longer required, but are welcome onboard