My Guide Website?
Boston: Harbor Champagne Sunset Sail from Rowes Wharf180 Reviews
Experience a beautiful Boston harbor sunset on the water and see some of the city's waterfront landmarks as the sun dips below the horizon!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sail aboard a 80 foot classic Schooner at Sunset in Boston Harbor
- Take in the sites of Boston from the Water
- Beer, Wine, Champagne and Soft Drinks available for purchase
DescriptionEmbark on a sightseeing sunset cruise on Boston harbor and soak up the views of the famous skyline. Admire city highlights, including the Inner Harbor Islands and the Boston Fish Pier. Board an elegant sailing yacht, the ' Adirondack III.' Travel in style on a classic 80 foot pilot schooner that is comfortable and spacious. Glide smoothly over the water and have the option of purchasing a refreshing drink at the onboard bar. Admire views of the historic scenery of Boston Harbor as you pass by the Boston Fish Pier and the Moakley Federal Courthouse at Fan Pier. Capture pictures of Castle Island and the Donald McKay monument. Cruise through the Inner Harbor Islands. Step back in time as you cruise by the historic Charleston Navy Yard. Go by the lush greenery of the Waterfront Park and take in the modern architecture of buildings like the New England Aquarium. Take a selfie in front of the Boston skyline. Have your questions about the sights and history of Boston Harbor and its surrounding areas answered by the attentive crew. Hear facinating facts and old-time legends about the maritime world of Boston. Return to your meeting point at the end of the tour.
Includes2-hour sunset sail tour Captain and crew Complimentary water (bring your own water bottle to reduce plastic usage)
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted.
- Please inform the local supplier in advance if assistance is needed to board
- Credit Cards are the only form of payment accepted on your cruise. Please plan accordingly.
- Drinks prices: soda & water is $2.00, beer is $6.00, wine is $7.00/glass, and mixed drinks are $9.00