My Guide Website?
Boston: Guided Historical City Tour with Pickup and Drop-off42 Reviews
Visit historical landmarks pivotal to the United States War of Independence on a guided tour of Boston. From Bunker Hill to Harvard, enjoy expert narration and hotel pickup and drop-off.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Step back into the American Revolution as you gain insight into Boston's history
- Enjoy a narrated drive highlighting points of interest like Harvard and MIT
- Get historical highlights and personalized recommendations from your guide
- Visit the Bunker Hill Monument to honor the American War of Independence
- See the most celebrated warship in American history, the USS Constitution
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the Revolutionary War with a guided tour of Boston’s historic sites and attractions, with all admission fees and hotel transfers included. Walk the Freedom Trail, visit the Bunker Hill Monument, and enter the USS Constitution with an expert guide by your side. Begin with a downtown Boston hotel pickup in the comfort of a Mercedes Metris van. Kick off the tour with a narrated drive through the city, passing by the Ivy League school Harvard, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Next, follow your guide to the beginning of the famous Freedom Trail at Bunker Hill Monument, a 221-foot granite obelisk that commemorates one of the first battles in the American Revolutionary War, fought in 1775. Avoid long wait lines with skip-the-line entry. Continue to your final stop of the tour, the USS Constitution, the world's oldest commissioned warship afloat. After admiring this three-masted wooden-hulled beauty, bid farewell to your guide and be taken back to your downtown hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Boston Tour guide Narrated drive in a Mercedes Metris van Tour of Bunker Hill Monument Entry to USS Constitution
- The tour runs in all weather conditions A moderate amount of walking is involved