My Guide Website?
Boston: Guided Craft Brewery Tour with a Snack15 Reviews
Experience the perfect introduction to Boston's world-renowned craft beverage scene on a guided behind-the-scenes tour to 3 local craft breweries or cider houses. Enjoy beer tastings and a tasty snack
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Receive VIP access to the inner workings and local history of 3 breweries
- Taste up to 12 delicious samples in a fun filled tour with an expert guide
- Enjoy a tasty snack to soak up the suds with your beer tastings
- Ride in a comfortable vehicle via round trip transportation
DescriptionWhether you're a light beer drinker or a connoisseur of the brew, this is the perfect introduction to Boston's top breweries, cider houses, and distilleries. From pilsners to stouts, your beer guides will introduce you to award-winning beers of all styles. Tour routes may vary but may include some of the following top brewery affiliates: Mighty Squirrel Brewing Co Aeronaut Cannery Samuel Adams Night Shift Democracy Brewing Co Distraction Brewing Co and more...
IncludesUp to 12 craft beers Round trip transportation Local expert beer guide A delicious paired snack
- This activity will take place rain or shine This tour requires a minimum number of participants to run. It may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements or in the event of inclement weather. In this case, you will be offered an alternative or full refund Vegetarian options are available