My Guide Website?
Boston: Freedom Trail Bar Crawl Smartphone Audio Guide1 Reviews
Discover Boston’s revolutionary history as you walk the steps of Boston’s famous Freedom Trail with an app-based audio guide. See Boston Common, Faneuil Hall, and North End at your own pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Pub Crawl: Explore Boston's most interesting bars
- History Tour: Learn and experience the city's rich history
- Scavenger Hunt: Discover monuments and secret landmarks
- Trivia Game: Earn points with your team by solving puzzles and answering trivia
DescriptionOn the Boston Bar Crawl and Freedom Trail Walking Tour you and your team will discover Boston’s revolutionary history as you walk the steps of Boston’s famous Freedom Trail. You’ll discover secret history, enjoy famous landmarks, and—of course—drink at the most interesting bars in Beantown. This 2 mile walking experience that takes 3-4 hours to complete. It starts near Boston Common, weaves on and off the Freedom Trail, and finishes in the North End neighborhood. Work together with your friends to solve trivia questions, discover hidden landmarks, and earn points while competing for the top spot on the Brews & Clues Leaderboard! What are you waiting for? Put a team together and get after it!
- The 2-mile walking route takes about 3-4 hours to complete