My Guide Website?
Boston Civic Center self-guided walking tour scavenger hunt
The Boston Civic Center Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 3.62 km / 2.25 mi self-guided walking tour with challenges along the way. It takes 3 hours to complete and ends near the start location.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Available in English and in French
- Pet-friendly throughout
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible throughout
- Fun for all ages, kids included
- See the sights! 43 locations
DescriptionAre you planning a visit to Boston? Our Boston Civic Center scavenger hunt will take you from Old City Hall to the New England Aquarium by way of Boston Commons, Massachusetts State House, and Faneuil Hall! Indeed, solve challenges at every step to discover your next destination. At each step, you will learn a little history as well as interesting facts about what surrounds you. The Boston Civic Center Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 3.62 km / 2.25 mi walking tour with challenges along the way. It should take you approximately 3 hours to complete. - A fun learning experience - Learn some local history - Challenge your knowledge: 37 varied challenges - Walk at your own pace: 3.62 km / 2.25 mi - Start whenever you are ready, from your smartphone – no fixed schedule - Take as little, or as much time as you wish to complete your hunt Buy 1 scavenger hunt for your party of 1 to 6 people.
Includes37 varied challenges Instructions & directions on your smartphone 27/4 customer support
- You will need to convert your voucher on our website before beginning the activity. To do so, your GetYourGuide account Must Have your Real Email or Phone number as we will email and text instructions to them. These will tell you how to convert your purchase on our website to complete the activity.