My Guide Website?
Boston: Boston Bruins Ice Hockey Game Ticket at TD Garden
Watching the Boston Bruins play an ice hockey game live at TD Garden is a unique experience. You'll be treated to an electric atmosphere and lots of food and beverage options to enjoy during the game.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get swept up in the electrifying atmosphere from the lively crowd
- Cheer on the home team at a Boston Bruins NHL game at TD Garden
- Get a mobile ticket sent right to your phone for convenient entry into the venue
- Experience the game like a real Boston local by wearing the team's colours
- Pick from a wide selection of game dates against some of the NHL's top teams
DescriptionWatching the Boston Bruins ice hockey game live at TD Garden is a unique experience that is sure to create lasting memories. The atmosphere of the arena is like nothing else, with passionate fans cheering their team on and giving the stadium an electric energy. There are plenty of viewing angles available throughout the arena, so no matter where you're sitting you can get an exciting view of all the action. You can also take advantage of all the food and beverage options throughout TD Garden when you need a to refuel from the intense hockey action! Being in the stadium live as you watch your favourite NHL teams battle it out is an unforgettable experience that any sports fan should experience.
IncludesGame ticket for a Boston Bruins NHL ice hockey game A mobile ticket sent to your smart phone A dedicated seat for the game (view varies by seat category)
- Your GetYourGuide QR code is not your entry ticket - your tickets will be sent separately to your booking confirmation. Please check your emails to ensure you have accepted your mobile ticket prior to the game. While exact seats will be confirmed upon booking, seats will be located based on the category you have purchased. Budget Seating is typically in the upper deck, on the short side of the rink behind the goal area. Regular seats are in the upper and middle decks on the long side of the rink, giving a panoramic view of the action. Premium seats are in the inner ring, in the lower tiers of the arena, closest to the ice. Large crowds are expected, so if this is a concern for you or those you are travelling with please keep this in mind. Sensory inclusion facilities may be available.