My Guide Website?
Boston: Boch Center Wang Theater Behind the Scenes Tour10 Reviews
Visit the historic Boch Center Wang Theatre and take a behind-the-scenes tour of one of Boston’s most prominent landmarks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about the theatre’s architectural highlights and unique history
- Stand on the stage graced by Ella Fitzgerald, Mikhail Baryshnikov, Queen, Elton John, Lady Gaga, Liza Minnelli and more
- Explore The Music Hall and learn about the future home of the first Folk Americana Roots Hall of Fame
DescriptionExplore a beloved Boston landmark with a 1-hour guided tour of The Boch Center Wang Theatre. The theater is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and has been one of the premiere theatrical destinations in Boston since opening in 1925. Rivaled by few other theatres in the world, it boasts a seating capacity of 3,500 and one of the five largest stages in the U.S. Learn about its rich history and see several behind the scenes elements. Tours are available daily, every hour, on the hour, from 10 AM to 5 PM (last tour at 4 PM) and depart from the Wang Theatre Box Office.
Includes1 Hour Walking Tour
- All areas of the theater are subject to availability.
- This tour makes frequent stops but requires guests to be on their feet for the majority of an hour.
- Some areas of the theater may not be accessible to all guests.
- The tour schedule may change at any time based on the theatre's performance and event schedule.