My Guide Website?
Boston Back Bay self-guided walking tour & scavenger hunt1 Reviews
The Boston Back Bay Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 3.7 km / 2.3 mi self-guided walking tour of this neighborhood. It should take 3 hours to complete and ends near the start location.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the sights! 30 locations
- Available in English and in French
- Start whenever you are ready, from your smartphone – no fixed schedule
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible throughout
- Pet-friendly throughout
DescriptionAre you looking for things to do in Boston Back Bay? Our tourist scavenger hunt through the Back Bay neighborhood will take you from the Boston Commons to Copley Square via Trinity Church, Boston Public Library, and Gibson House Museum! You will have to solve challenges at every step to discover your next destination. At each step, you will learn a little history as well as interesting facts about what is around you. The Boston Back Bay Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 3.7 km / 2.3 mi self-guided walking tour of this neighborhood. It should take you 3 hours to complete. - A fun learning experience - Learn some local history - Challenge your knowledge: 24 varied challenges - Fun for all ages, kids included - Walk at your own pace: 3.7 km / 2.3 mi - Take as little, or as much time as you wish to complete your hunt Buy 1 scavenger hunt for your party of 1 to 6 people.
Includes24 varied challenges Directions and instructions on our smartphone 24/7 customer support
- You will need to convert your voucher on our website before beginning the activity. To do so, your GetYourGuide account Must Have your Real Email or Phone number as we will email and text instructions to them. These will tell you how to convert your purchase on our website to complete the activity.