My Guide Website?
Boston: 1.5-Hour Ghosts and Gravestones Tour328 Reviews
Discover Boston’s eerie history on this sightseeing trolley tour. Venture to burial grounds nearly 400 years old, hear the stories of the haunted graveyard, and look out for a ghostly encounter.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Boston:If youʻre booking your trip to Boston last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Venture to the site of the biggest grave-robbing scandal in New England’s history
- Walk around two of Boston’s historic and haunted burial grounds
- Hear stories of the people whose mortal remains lie beneath your feet
- Encounter the grave sites of John Hancock, Paul Revere, Samuel Adams, and others
DescriptionExplore Boston’s sordid past on this “frightseeing” ghost tour of Boston. Prepare yourself for an evening of fun, scares, and ghost stories guided by a 17th-century gravedigger. Your tour guide is dying to tell you tales of Boston’s dead in their own unusual way. On this tour visit the streets where the Boston Strangler once prowled and hear local tales of murder and mayhem, ghosts and ghouls. At Copp’s Hill Burying Ground and Granary Burying Ground, depart from the trolley and explore Boston’s two oldest burying grounds on foot. Be warned, you never know what kind of ghoulish creatures you may encounter as you explore the gravesites of John Hancock, Paul Revere, Samuel Adams, and others. Travel back in time and learn about the spirits of notorious characters who lived and died in Boston.
- This tour may not be suitable for children under 13 years of age. An adult must accompany children under 13 years of age. Due to the loud noises on the tour, children under the age of 6 are not allowed on board. Child ages are 6-12.