- Witness the famous Golden Dome of the MA State House
- Visit the final resting places of John Hancock, Paul Revere, and Samuel Adams
- See the places where the Bloody Massacre occurred
- Admire the steeple where the two lanterns were hung
- View all 16 official historic sites of the Freedom Trail in a single tour
See all 16 of Boston's iconic Freedom Trail sites in a single tour with an experienced guide. Learn about famous Americans like Paul Revere and John Hancock, along with lesser-known stories of women, African Americans, and immigrant patriots and pioneers.
Start your tour just inside the Boston Common at the back of the Robert Gould Shaw Memorial, located at the corner of Park and Beacon Streets.
Discover tales of rebels, gangs, and Midnight Riders, with a few cheap dad jokes for good measure. Gain an understanding of Boston's role in the American Revolution and how the city became a pioneer in the fields of abolition, American education, and immigration.
Along the way, learn about the explosive events of the American Revolution like the Boston Tea Party and the Boston Massacre in the places they happened.
See Park Street Church, Granary Burying Ground, King's Chapel, the Benjamin Franklin Statue, the Old Corner Bookstore, the Old South Meeting House, the Old State House, the Boston Massacre Site, Faneuil Hall, Paul Revere House, the Old North Church, Copp's Hill Burying Ground, the USS Constitution, and Bunker Hill Monument.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund