- Enjoy a 2-hour narrated harbor cruise on 1920's style New England Commuter Yacht 'Northern Lights'
- Delicious full buffet brunch featuring pastries, granola, yoghurt, smoked salmon, bagels, and more
- Panoramic views of Boston Harbor along with many other historic sites
- Fairly priced Mimosa’s and Bloody Mary’s (not included with your ticket due to Massachusetts Liquor Laws)
- Great for groups out celebrating or showing friends Beantown without giving up a little relaxation
Weekends are a time for relaxing and getting your days started the right way. Join a Mimosa and Bloody Mary Cruise aboard the elegant Northern Lights to jump start your relaxation mode. While aboard, choose from a variety of mimosas and bloody Mary's. Enjoy the gourmet brunch buffet and select a cozy seat aboard the Northern Lights as you cruise around Boston Harbor to capture panoramic views of Boston.
This is the perfect event for groups looking to entertain guests from out of town. You can see the sites without giving up a relaxing weekend. Small bridal parties can be accommodated and next day wedding parties. The Brunch Cruise offers the perfect event for individuals or a group looking to celebrate and relax. Also, see historic sites along the harbor such as: the harbor islands (Castle Island, Deer Island, Spectacle Island, Long Island, Lovells Island, Georges Island) Independence Fort, Bunker Hill Monument, USS Cassin Young, USS Constitution, Old North Church, Boston’s Seaport District with historic Fishing Markets and Boston’s incredible skyline.
Brunch features a diverse buffet menu to suit all palettes:
Assorted Pastries, Scones, and Croissants
Freshly Sliced Fruit and Berries
Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese, and Jalapeno Bagels
Scrambled Eggs with Herbs and English Cheddar (vegetarian)
Roasted Potato and Sweet Potato Hash (vegetarian)
Nueske’s Bacon and Chicken Apple Sausage.
Please contact us in advance to inform us of any food allergies. Please note we cannot accommodate all food allergies, but we will do our best if given advance notice.
Narrated tour of Boston and the harbor
- Please make contact in advance if you have any food allergies. Please note not all food allergies can be accommodated, but the best efforts will be made with advance notice
- Please bring a valid photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets
• Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted. Please let the local operator's know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund